OPEN PRE CRAFTS 4-H
Pre 4-H Open Crafts Department
Thursday, July 13, 2017, 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This is an event for children 3rd grade and younger. This will provide an opportunity for younger children to participate in the fair and have the experience of making an item that will be evaluated by a judge and receive a ribbon.
Following are the guidelines:
- 1. Youth will have the opportunity to talk with the judges starting at 9:30 a.m. till 11 a.m. Thursday, July 13 in the 4-H Auditorium. (Exhibits are to be made prior to entry time.)
- No entry fee and no premium money given. No first place exhibits will be selected.
- Craft items must be left on display with their ribbons until 7:00 p.m., Friday, July 11, at which time exhibitors may take their items home.
- Entries will be divided into classes at the fair at the discretion of the committee.
- The articles are to be made, constructed, decorated or finished by the exhibitor.
- Participants can be as creative as they want when making their exhibits. Items could be drawings, collage, paper mache, hand formed clay articles, articles made from things collected from nature, finger painting or anything else creative.
- Entry tags will be filled out when item is entered.