Online Camping Reservations are first come first serve.
We are working to add more spots.
- Those who already reserved a spot with get the first chance to change to a new spot should they become available
- Next those who filled out the below form will be contacted first as spots become available.
Please note that after you reserve your spot, the spot will still show until we remove it from the page.
We will try to update as soon as we can. However if someone add's it to their cart, it will show sold out at that time.
When you go to checkout it may tell you that the spot is not available, please pick a different spot.
Price Listed is for the full week of the 2019 Fair (Please respect Check In and Check Out blocks of time)
- Check in from 6pm Sunday July 7th but no later than 9pm on Tuesday July 9th
- Check out starting at 6pm Sunday and ending Monday at 6pm
Please keep a copy of you recepit for your records. We will have your spot marked with your name prior to the Check in
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Dry Camping spots during fair are on a first come first serve, $10 per day, north of spot L Starting Sunday July 7th after 6pm
We Look forward to seeing you for another great Webster County Fair